[AMPS] apology

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] apology
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:13:10 -0700

>I am sorry about all this, I was listen more to others than common sense.
>All is back to normal and it won't happen again.

There ought to be some limits.  I would hope that members who make more
than a couple of terrorist threats per week would be booted for a month
or so.

>Please let there be peace, and please accept my apology.
>Thanks 73 Will

No apology is needed, Will.  You can't please all of the people all of
the time.   //  A couple of years back, the moderator who preceeded Paul
Hellenberg booted me out because the Rauchian camp reportedly bellyached
that I was not playing fair with Mr. Rauch.  It is my opinion that
Backdoor bellyaching should be presented upfront to the entire group.  In
other words, the AMPS complaint department should be the 473 members.  .
.

cheers, Will

end