[AMPS] R.F. Electronics Solid State KW

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] R.F. Electronics Solid State KW
From: apight@pa.net (a.p.)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:05:42 -0500
Perhaps this is how we can do some public good. If we could provide a
"conversion" to allow the current crop of "multi-pill" amplifiers to be used
on the amateur bands without generating huge amounts of feculence we would
truly be contributing. It would take existing semi-automatic garbage
generators and turn them into somewhat useful devices.
Could switchable filters (both gozinta and gozouta), a biasing technique,
and proper operating instructions convert these wayward amps?
Controversy or contribution to the public good?
Art