[AMPS] Amp Supply, Dentron and other amplifier information...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp Supply, Dentron and other amplifier information...
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:59:15 -0800
Hi Art,

I have an LK500 NT myself, of which I've scanned the owners
manual. It's quality is right "up there" with Dentron...

The amplifier manual and circuit diagram is available on my
sonic server. http://sonic.ucdavis.edu   (amateur radio pages)

The Manual Supplied with my "no-tune" amplifier is the same
for the standard amplifier.

cheers
skipp

ps, if you scrap parts from the amplifier, let me know. I could use
certain portions of the removed circuits. thanks

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 10:49:29 -0800 KB7WW Art Moe <kb7ww@chatusa.com>
writes:
> This what used to be Amp Supply AMP. followed me home from a swap
> meet and I would like to get any information that the group might
> have.  First the model number on the front panel is LK500 NTC but
> the tag on the rear has LK500 ZC.
> Band switch is labeled 10.2, 13.3, 13.7, 14.4, 16.3, 19.9, and 20.5.
> Something different in freq. coverage???
> It doesn't have the DAHL transformer, some other brand.
> It came missing tubes, fan, RF choke and antenna relay.  I plan on
> converting it to a one band amp. Not sure if it will be 160 or 6.
> Anyone have info on this gray box.  And yes the price was right.
> Art
> KB7WW
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.