[AMPS] FS: SB-1000 heathkit amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: SB-1000 heathkit amp
From: rakefet@rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 15:33:43 -0700
For sale, Heathkit SB-1000 160-10m linear.  Has single 3-500Z providing about
750 watts CW and 1 kw PEP SSB output.  Wired for 240v, can be changed to 120v.

Modifications include soft start, vacuum relay QSK, Ameritron plate choke (for
WARC band operation), Measures-type parasitic suppressor, corona washer on
bandswitch.

I'm sorry but this must be pick-up only in Central California (I'm not prepared
to take a chance shipping without disassembly and I'm not taking it apart!)

Asking $550.  For an additional $50, I'll throw in an additional  full-output
medical pull 3-500z for a spare.

73,
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA