[AMPS] still looking for HV PS for L-4B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] still looking for HV PS for L-4B
From: RichyRusso@aol.com (RichyRusso@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:15:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/00 6:51:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w4pj@bellsouth.net writes:

<< If it ever arrives.
 I've started aquiring parts for a homebrew PS.
 I have a transformer here marked  Hallicrafters  52C219 and
 Saratoga Industries HC-251-P  alot of the lettering has worn off.
 Looks like 8150V with a center tap
 4800V @ .475A  on one side with alot more that I cannot read
 and read almost nothing on the primary side.
 Has 3 sets of primaries, never been soldered. Any info on this
 beast would be appreciated. Weighs 110 Lbs. (on bathroom scale)

 Scott R. Hotchkiss / W4PJ
 Fort Lauderdale, Florida >>

 Check out the Hallicrafters Collectors Association (HCA) website and join
the list for Hallicrafters. They can tell you what the Transformer was out of
. Chances are it was used in some commercially available gear... Regards..
Richy