[AMPS] Swap

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Swap
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:15:10 +0800
I'm looking for a new or full output used, matched pair of Eimac, Amperex
or RFP, 3-500Z or 3-500ZG tubes. (Prefer the ZG's)

I would like to do a straight swap for a pair of mounted vacuum variable
capacitors.
1 x Jennings UCSL-750    750pF  @ 5,000V
1 x Jennings UCSL-1000  1000pF @ 3,000V

These capacitors are taken from working equipment (ex Technical Materiel
Corporation) and so I can personally guarantee that they are 100% ok. I
would expect a similar FULL output guarantee with the tubes.

The capacitors are mounted on a 12mm thick plate (183mm x 75mm) and spaced
100mm between centres. They both have bevelled gear drives making them
suitable for vertical mounting.

Also included are a pair of turns counters and the matching 6.5mm x 200mm
drive shafts with large bevelled gears for the capacitors and smaller
bevelled gears to drive the turns counters. The shafts are also mounted on
a plate with bearings. Spacing matches that of the capacitors.

I have 2 jpg's showing all the above items for anybody who can help me out
with this swap deal.

73, Alek. VK6APK