[AMPS] Henry 4-K Ultra For Sale/Trade

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry 4-K Ultra For Sale/Trade
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 18:09:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BFC286.82E64B00

Since my Harris RF-130AR is now on line, my Henry 4-K Ultra
is now just taking up space in the shack. I am now accepting
trade/sell offers.=20

I refurbished this amp from the chassis up last year. Several
improvements were made, including a new blower, an aux. fan for
the power supply compartment, an electronic 3-minute timer, and
new HV bypass caps. Since restoration, this has been my "work-horse"
amp, in daily use. The 8877 tube is the ORIGONAL tube that came
with the amp in 1980. It still puts out 2750 watts with 65 watts drive
on the high power position, and 1500 watts on the low power position.
The 4-K has spent most of its life in Embassy service for the State =
Dept.
and shows little wear and tear for its age and mileage. It came to me
with no top cover, and Ted Shannon and the gang at Henry were kind
enough to make me a replacement cover although the 4-K has been out
of production for several years. (typical Henry support!) If this amp
were in production today, sale price would be close to $10K bucks,
I'm sure.

For particulars and pix, drop me an E-Mail. I wanted to give reflectees
a shot at this great piece of gear before listing it on E-Bay.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

Phil Clements
410 VZ CR 4903
Ben Wheeler, TX 75754

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BFC286.82E64B00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
        BACKGROUND-POSITION: left top; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; COLOR: =
#000000; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS; FONT-SIZE: 10pt
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2722.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Since my Harris RF-130AR is now on line, my Henry 4-K Ultra</DIV>
<DIV>is now just taking up space in the shack. I am now accepting</DIV>
<DIV>trade/sell offers. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I refurbished this amp from the chassis up last year. Several</DIV>
<DIV>improvements were made, including a new blower, an aux. fan =
for</DIV>
<DIV>the power supply compartment, an electronic 3-minute timer, =
and</DIV>
<DIV>new HV bypass caps. Since restoration, this has been my =
"work-horse"</DIV>
<DIV>amp, in daily use. The 8877 tube is the ORIGONAL tube that =
came</DIV>
<DIV>with the amp in 1980. It still puts out 2750 watts with 65 watts=20
drive</DIV>
<DIV>on the high power position, and 1500 watts on the low power =
position.</DIV>
<DIV>The 4-K has spent most of its life in Embassy service for the State =

Dept.</DIV>
<DIV>and shows little wear and tear for its age and mileage. It came to =
me</DIV>
<DIV>with no top cover, and Ted Shannon and the gang at Henry were =
kind</DIV>
<DIV>enough to make me a replacement cover although the 4-K has been =
out</DIV>
<DIV>of production for several years. (typical Henry support!) If this =
amp</DIV>
<DIV>were in production today, sale price would be close to $10K =
bucks,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm sure.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For particulars and pix, drop me an E-Mail. I wanted to give=20
reflectees</DIV>
<DIV>a shot at this great piece of gear before listing it on =
E-Bay.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(((73)))</DIV>
<DIV>Phil, K5PC<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Phil Clements<BR>410 VZ CR 4903<BR>Ben Wheeler, TX=20
75754<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BFC286.82E64B00--