[AMPS] 3cx1000a7 bias

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3cx1000a7 bias
From: Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:17:02 +0100
Jim wrote:

>Looking at your triode board on the below link, looks like there is no
>filament delay incorporated into your board. Am I missing something here ?
>If not, why is there no filament delay incorporated onto the board ?
>

>> There's a circuit on my site that is continuously adjustable and gives
>> true constant-voltage regulation. This circuit uses the TL431
>> "adjustable zener" and a PNP Darlington boost transistor.
>>
>> http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek/boards/triode/triode-3.htm#4CathodeBias
>>
>> Can't beat Rich's string of diodes for low cost, but the TL431 circuit
>> might still be cheaper than a very large zener.

The URL above goes directly to the part of one particular page that is
relevant to the present discussion. That page is in fact the last of
three, giving background technical material and partial schematics. For
a full list of features (which do of course include a filament delay)
you'd need to start at ../triode-1.htm

                           http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek