[AMPS] How to stop objectionable messages.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] How to stop objectionable messages.
From: falk@investusa.net (Kenneth C. Falk, CCIM)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:40:18 -0400
Here is the procedurethat I use to stop objectionable messages.

If you have Microsoft Outlook Express (other E-mail programs have similar
methods), here is how you can forever delete any future incoming,
objectionable messages:

1)  Highlight objectionable message (usually done by clicking on the
incoming message line of the objectionable message).
2)  Click on "Message", on the top menu bar.
3)  Click on "Create Rule from Message"
4)  In Section #2, click inside the small box next to "Delete".
5)  Click on "OK".

You will now no longer receive messages from that person.  If a new E-mail
address pops up from the same person, just follow the same procedure.

I have used this method to stop a lot of SPAM from entering my Inbox.

Happy filtering,

Ken
AB4JB

Ken C. Falk, CCIM*
E-mail:  falk@investusa.net
Back-up E-mail:  kenfalk@hotmail.com
Kenneth C. Falk Real Estate Broker, Inc.
Commercial, Investment & Industrial Real Estate
1282 Poplar Hill Road
Lexington, Virginia 24450-7332 USA
(540) 464-3405  Fax: (540) 464-4200
Web site:  http://www.investusa.net/
(*Certified Commercial Investment Member)