[AMPS] Radio switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Radio switch
From: gjerning@flash.net (Arne Gjerning)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 18:38:52 -0600
Radio Switch is now a division of Multi-Tech Industries, Inc, 63 S. Main
St., P. O. Box 159, Marlboro, NJ 07746-0159  Phone # (732) 431-0550  FAX
# (732) 409-6695

Be prepared for sticker shock for a new switch though. THey do not come
cheap to say the least. I had communicated with Harry R. Coleman, in the
sales dept.

Happy switching

73 de Arne N7KA