[AMPS] WTB 2 Pole, 5 or 6 Position Switch...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] WTB 2 Pole, 5 or 6 Position Switch...
From: UNCRICHIE7@aol.com (UNCRICHIE7@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:06:37 EDT
I'm looking for a light to medium duty ceramic switch for the input of an
amplifier. it would have to be a 2 Pole, 5 or 6 position rotary switch, for
my plans. Does this sound like overkill to handle 100 watts??? Could I use a
Phenolic type switch??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also
where would I find a source for a new one if no=one has a used one
available??? Thanks in advance.  Kurt,  K3KL...