[AMPS] Bargain basement broadband tetrode amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Bargain basement broadband tetrode amp
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:51:55 -0400
I get it, Jeff is replying in an unconventional format. All the <<<<'s
were confusing.

> >>And it has gone around and around about people who design and build
> >>amplifiers that have little or no parasitic suppression and eat tubes,
> >>too.  Nice way to skirt the issue, Tom.  Notice:  Lack of response other
> >> than attacking the person making the original statement.  This is the
> >>common method people use to defend themselves when they are in the
> >>wrong.

If you have a technical issue or question, I'd be happy to respond. I
can't argue voo-doo or blind faith.

I just have a different view than you do, so we will have to agree to
disagree. The fact Pride amps were CB amps really doesn't mean
much unless you want to use them on CB.

It's the poor design that makes them unfit for amateur service.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com