[AMPS] Fw: censorship, bad news time

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fw: censorship, bad news time
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:15:47 -0700
Well time to clarify something.

NOBODY has been deleted from the AMPS reflector!!
Rich is still on the list and he has been on it with the same address for
months.
I don't know who started the rumor but all I tell you that the list
subscribers is the same as I left last night.

But I will repeat again :
OK enough AGAIN !!!!!!!!
Please AMPLIFIER related postings ONLY.
NO more personal attacks or what so ever, same count for CB issue.
I am sure there are plenty of reflectors to vent those issues.
NO FLAMES!
73 Will, K6NDV
Administrator AMPS reflector