[AMPS] Amp using 833A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp using 833A
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:35:26 -0400
Phil,
    I seem to remember that several years ago, in the magazine "Electric
Radio", one writer built a "Flea Market Gallon", using an 833. It was in
January, '98 issue. The author was Berkemeyer. You can contact the editor,
Barry Wiseman. His email address is: er@frontier.net
Hope that helps.
Mike(y)
W3SLK