[AMPS] Feedback path 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Feedback path 3-500Z
From: Uwe.Egen@t-online.de (Uwe Egen)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:03:34 +0200
Peter Chadwick schrieb:

Hi Peter,
I have seen c. 120 MHz ringing at my own home made project.
Yes, the spectrum analyzer does not look all time at 120 MHz.
The analyzer is mostly free running but sometimes you get 'bingo',
a 'pip' in the range.
A grid dip meter (absorb. pos.) shows always every 'dah' energy
around the 120 MHz range.
May be interesting to know, my ringing starts at about 60% of the
keyed amplitude until the 'dah' stops (scope reading).
You see different amplitudes like from a personnel manager - hi.
73, Uwe, DL9NC