[AMPS] Running Hour meters for aMp builders de K0FF

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Running Hour meters for aMp builders de K0FF
From: K0FF@ARRL.NET (K0FF)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:57:31 -0500
I have run across some CRAMER hour-meters, way more than my personal needs.
Most are 115V 60Hz but 2 only are 220V 50 Hz. These are new, and mount on a
panel like a meter would. Measures in 1/10 ths of an hour and has lots of
digits. It's an electrical motor driving a gear train into a mechanical
totalizer. NON-resetable. All units on zero.

I have a few resetable ones too, all 115V 60 Hz.

Contact me direct if interested. Pictures and measurements will eventually
be on my homepage.

Happy Building, Geo>KØFF
http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF