[AMPS] Commercial amp design on AMPS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Commercial amp design on AMPS
From: ITR@Nanoteq.co.za (Ian Roberts)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:55:22 +0200
Tom Rauch wrote:

> It certainly is difficult at times to sort technical disagreements apart
> from personal issues, but believe me I never meant to offend you. I
> hope we ALL have the freedom to correct technical mistakes and
> explain things without having to suffer personal attacks.
>
> 73, Tom W8JI

Tom, a fellow just sent me a private e-mail accusing me of "as usual"
supporting someone else on this reflector. My advice to him was to
remember that at the end of the day, it's pure ham. Unfortunately, some
of the egos on this reflector are also pure ham and when such an ego
associates a technical comment with personal incompetence, something has
to bend.

Soldier forth, keep the technical comments flowing and don't let idiots
get on your goat (ignore them...).

Ian ZS6BTE