[AMPS] Re: G2DAF Amps Circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: G2DAF Amps Circuit
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:10:52 +0200
Rich,
Gimme five minutes in a contest and I will spot 50 stations for you who run
the magnificent GG circuit in their amplifiers and still transmit feculence
to the degree that you wanna puke.
And we are talking both homebrew and commercial amplifiers driven by
1000D's, TS830's, 1000Mp's etc.
The world is not THAT great just because few people use DAF amps.

As for diodes for the DAF circuit even 1N4148's will work (have used them)
but 11DQ10 works better and handles more current.

Ciao,
Mr Peter, SM2CEW
www.qsl.net/sm2cew