SV: [AMPS] KWM-380

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] KWM-380
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:27:27 +0100
As far as I remember it was difficult to measure the receivers dynamic range
because of the  high close in noise sidebands. I loosed interest in the
status symbol COLLINS years ago. Of course in 1958 when I had a 75A4 and at
one time the only and first SSB transceiver in Sweden, a KWM 1, I felt like
a king. The selectivity of the mechanical filter and 1 kHz frequency read
out was something very new and fantastic. And only COLLINS had it at that
time.

de Hans SM5KI