[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes
From: ac6tk@cybertime.net (J. Bradshaw)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 10:19:32 -0800
I have no personal experience with Eimac.

Actually my comments were meant to be generally facetious
as I thought the rest were.  Anyone who has ever worked in a
technical or engineering environment surely recognizes a Dilbert
moment.

But customers aren't always as understanding.  Especially
when they attempt to contact a firm for any other reason than
to place an order and find the roads all under construction and
a multitude of detours.

Often it seems that people who do their jobs well, are just too
busy to take part in the political haggling that inevitably decides
the fate of the final product.

Jim, ac6tk