[AMPS] Clipperton L amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Clipperton L amplifier
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:49:30 +0100
When rebuilding the screen supply for my amp I suddenly developed arcing
BIG time in the tank circuit something that had never happened before.
Screening the rectifiers and bypassing the cable feeding the screen stopped
all arcing. No changes what so ever were done in the tank circuit to stop
arcing.

There is no doubt in my mind that parasitics caused the tank arcing.

73/Peter SM2CEW