[AMPS] Thar she blows

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thar she blows
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:56:31 +1200
Yes indeed, and Amen!
One of the advantages in homebrewing amps is that one can overdesign to an
extent that would be totally unecomic from a commercial point of view.
Now if I can just find the hours to lower that 4-1000 into the rf deck that
came from an MF transmitter at the old ZLW coast station....
73
Baz
end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD