[AMPS] Conjugate Matching and Efficiency

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Conjugate Matching and Efficiency
From: billydeanward@hotmail.com (Billy Ward)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:17:29 -0000
By the way Jon,

I forgot to mention in the last letter that when I was originally talking
about the 3db down point and the calculations, I was not thinking straight
and I was confusing the voltage divider of the coupling cap and the input
impedance of the next stage.  When the coupling cap reactance is equal to
the input impedance, the power is down 3 db or the voltage is down 6 db.

Billy

To: <amps@contesting.com>