[AMPS] care to take a guess..? Alpha problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] care to take a guess..? Alpha problem
From: N7CXI@SiliconPixels.com (Jim Barber)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:47:39 -0700
After looking over my '77, here's a list of things I'd check.

.. Make sure bandswitch chain drive is in time. (correct
   contacts engaged and centered in all switches)
.. Plate blocking cap. (already mentioned)
.. Output vacuum relay. (switching, melted/stuck contacts)
.. Tuned input bypass switch is switched toward the tube. (NOT bypassed)

The last one is a long shot, but if you're driving it with a
broadband rig, you never know.. ;-)

73,
Jim Barber, N7CXI