[AMPS] Conjugate Matching and Efficiency

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Conjugate Matching and Efficiency
From: Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:22:05 +0100
Rich says:

>how do you know this?  There are a number of super-rich hams on this
>planet who have enough Gigadollars to influnce things.

Because I've been at ITU Task Groups and Working Parties and seen the League
people working  - as well as IARU. In those fora, dollars don't have quite so
much pull - if they did, some of the space service people would have more
influence than they do, although they have enough to make life hard for radio
astronomers.

73

Peter G3RZP