[AMPS] 4cx800a

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx800a
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:40:03 -0500 (CDT)
Just a reminder that I am still selling the 4cx800a tubes for $200 a
pair shipped. I also have the matching sk1a sockets for the 4cx800a
tubes.
I also have the 4cx400a tubes and I am glad to announce that I now can
sell those at the original price of $180.00 a pair shipped. There was a
price increase on those tubes, but my supplier recently reduced his
prices so I am passing the saving along to my customers.
I have the very popular gs35b Svetlana tubes which are good up to 1.2
gigs and will give you an easy 1500 watts out with a single tube.
I also have the Russian made Svetlana 811a tubes.
I also have the very popular gu84b tube and sockets and the gu78b tube
and sockets.
Please see me for all of your Russian tube needs.
http://www.tomstubes.com

Be sure to visit my web sites.
Tom's Tubes. We now carry the finest antenna tuner and antenna switches
ever made....BAR NONE!
http://www.tomstubes.com

Ham Radio Homepage.
http://www.geocities.com/bamagramps/