[AMPS] Single tube 432mhz Linear

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Single tube 432mhz Linear
From: vk4tzl@bigpond.com (Glenn McNeil)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:02:33 +1000
Greetings....

I'm in the middle of constructing a single 4CX250R tube 432 mhz amp. It was
designed by DL7YC with help from DC9NI and DJ9HO.
During the course of construction, several measurements seem to be missing.

The position of the RF Choke feeding EHT to the 1/2 wave anode line, the
position of the RF Output connector in relation to the
anode line, the overlap of the Anode tuning cap and the anode line etc.

Dose anyone have any recollection of this particular device or know how to get
in contact with its designer ?

I do have a photo of the anode area, but its a bit hard to guesstimate the
distances.

73

Glenn
VK4TZL