[AMPS] FT100D driving Alpha 87a

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FT100D driving Alpha 87a
From: sm3mxr@swipnet.se (Einar Persson)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 01:23:26 +0200
I'm not so sure, but I agree that you didn't use THAT four letter word that,
although you
needed about twentyfive four letter words to write your mail.
Your suggestion was tried when constructing the box, with less than acceptable
result.
The final box I wrote about has RF-derived ALC.

73 / Einar / SM3MXR