[AMPS] 14KW

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 14KW
From: patrick@complete-office-installations.com (Patrick Riggins)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:25:46 GMT
Hummm, so does this apply to other areas of my life?

For example:

Does the horse-and-buggy crowd laugh and make fun of me in my car?

Do the slow-lane drivers make fun of my over-powered Mustang?

Why should I purchase a Lexus when something else will do?

Do the bow-and-arrow people laugh at my guns?

Is 10 bullets in a magazine okay while 11 or more excessive (and now
illegal as far as new ones are concerned)?

Does the soaring crowd laugh at my Cessna?

Should I make fun of the guy in front of me in the Learjet?

If I don't utilize all the rooms in my house, is it too big?

Do I really need a pool in my backyard?

Who defines excessive? The government?

My definition of excessive probably differs greatly from that of an
Amish farmer. Does that make me wrong or mean that I have a problem
with my self-confidence? Would he say that my car is really just an
extension of a certain part of my body?

Would an American Indian (since we are all really Native Americans,
right? I mean, we were all born here) say that a gun is an extension
of that same part? Would he say that I am just compensating for some
other lack in my life?

The Libertarian in me sometimes asks such questions.

-- Patrick