Fw: [AMPS] Looking for a manual for a BTI 3x1000 amp LK-2000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] Looking for a manual for a BTI 3x1000 amp LK-2000
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:09:57 -0700
-
Hi Marty and the group,
-
I have a BTI amplifier myself and a copy of the manual.
Contact me direct if you still need one, I'll provide a copy
of it for free.  I might even scan it for the sonic server, but
paper is easy to do and mail off.
-
The tube is actually a 3-1000z glass triode, the rare
expensive one.
-
cheers
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu
-
-
[snip]
From: Marty Durham <mdurham@AetherSystems.com>
Good afternoon folks,
Was hoping someone might be able to help me out with a manual for the BTI
LK-2000 amp.  I've got one and need to do some work on it, but do not
have a
manual
Thanks in advance,
Marty, W1MD