[AMPS] IMD

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] IMD
From: Mike" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:56:52 -0700
I can give you a time, day of the week, and a frequency if you like.
On one particular evening I received a long lecture on the superior
nature of the 64 bit A/D converters used in a domestically built
transceivers "DFB" system in addition to much information of
ultra-leftist political leanings of a certain organization based in
Connecticut. I could hardly get a word in edgewise :)