[AMPS] Problem with AL-811H

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Problem with AL-811H
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:06:06 -0400
The first place I would look is the coax,cable from the ant. relay to the
output connector. I fought an amp , (not an al811) sometime back for quite
some time before I decided to look in that area. It isn't the only place ,
maybe but it is one of many, and it's just not too obvious either!!!!!
disconnect the rf choke on the output side and measure from the output
connector to ground.have fun!!!!
   carl / kz5ca