[AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:24:37 -0700
Hi Rich,

I didn't mean to imply the RG58 needs to be cut to a magic length.  Just use
a lot of it...an infinite length would create a perfect match to the
exciter, wouldn't it?

And BTW I was only kidding.  It was a way to get in one last and final beer
joke...okay, I'm done with that!

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger