[AMPS] A Clone of an SB-220 by SBE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] A Clone of an SB-220 by SBE
From: Jim" <w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:03:00 -0700
Yes....Your eyes are failing.

There is another coil under the 10/15 meter coil. There is also an 5
position bandswitch on the front panel.

My guess is that the meter indication that you are seeing is the plate
voltage. When 3-500 tubes short, there is NEGITIVE grid current.

73
Jim W7RY

P.S. Is this site designed to pass along your political statements ?