[AMPS] another myth on EMF

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] another myth on EMF
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:49:21 -0800
Bravo, John! Very well stated. This emotionally loaded topic seems
to surface from time-to-time on the various reflectors with the usual
one-sided
political knee-jerking coming from both sides of the fence. Nice to see
someone injecting an informed scientific point-of-view. This is the beauty
of
science. Nature is not interested in how you vote or any vested interests
you
might have in a particular outcome. She pretty much does what she wants.
If you want to play scientist, you have to be prepared to accept the fact
that she calls the shots and your just there to observe (not dictate).

Reason dictates that cellphone use (outside a moving vehicle) should be
low on your list of lifestyle concerns. Proper diet, exercise, lowering
stress,
regular exams (colon, prostate, etc), and driving carefully are much more
likely to extend you lifespan than fretting over a little RF.

73 de Mike, W4EF................