[AMPS] Need HV connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need HV connectors
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:54:38 -0500
Interesting....

Can you get the spark plug wire with a braided shield? Seems like years ago
I saw some shielded wire meant to reduce ignition noise in communications
vehicles.

Maybe shielded spark plug wires are also used in aircraft?

Is there any kind of "coaxial" spark plug that would provide for the ground
connection as well?

Jerry W4UK