[AMPS] AL1500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AL1500
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:22:14 -0500
I got the idea from a very special place :) The tube's Data Sheet that
recommends
a specific set of operational parameters for SSB AB Class. The output is set
at 1500W under these conditions. It somebody is doing more than that it
means that they do not respect the manufacturers specifications.

So... How do you get 2000+ from a design that is aimed to 1500 and still
keeping the intended signal purity ?

Alex, N2NNU