[AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:21:31 -0500
We, at Sand Labs Research, have a simple policy. If you are not willing to
take the risk to provide us with a free sample of you work is either you are
afraid that you will not be able to fulfill your promises or you are too
greedy. Either way,
it proves you are not worth the aggravation to have you as a partner (this
is what subcontracting boils down to be) as you could kill the entire
project for a whim.

We are _never_ deploying any product in our projects that is not available
for free sampling!

As we see it , free sampling shows the willingness to commit resources to
the project. It shows that they are after _YOUR_  company well being and not
only theirs. It shows altruism and not greed. It shows that they _WANT_  you
to succeed and they want to help you in doing so!

Alex