[AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 05:04:20 -0800
OK guys........enough!
Back to AMPlifiers again.
Thanks a bunch.
73 Will, K6NDV
AMPS reflector administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-amps@contesting.com [mailto:owner-amps@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of ToddRoberts2001@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:52 PM
To: alex@sandlabs.com; jstrohm@texas.net; amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++

After the Chinese held our flyboys against their will on Hainon Island and
stripping all the technology from the plane that they could, I would not do
business with those creeps. The hottest video going around China now is one
glorifying the WTC bombing with a commentator telling that the US can be
defeated. Every transformer you buy from the Chicoms probably buys bullets
for the PLA ( Peoples Liberation Army). I will not buy anything made in
China
if I can help it and I would hope most other Americans would do the same.