[AMPS] HV Power Supply Ideas Requested

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HV Power Supply Ideas Requested
From: ko4nrbs@yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:11:57 -0800 (PST)
Before I embark on the building of my new HV Power
Supply I wanted to solicit ideas from the group.  Any
suggestions are welcome as I think the incorporation
of your experiences into my power supply will make it
much better.

I am using a transformer with a 1770 volt secondary
rated at 1.5 amps CCS.  I intend to use it to build a
supply that will deliver about 2500 volts DC on the
output.

Schematics and/or pictures of your supplies are most
welcome.  If you can't email them to me I'll cover the
postage.
73 and Happy Holidays,
Bill

=====