[AMPS] Power out indicator

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Power out indicator
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:02:21 -0000
I have managed to melt solder etc in maladjusted ATUs with 100W power
levels.The advice about lamp or thermocouple meters in the feedline is good,
only needs to be used when setting up. Once characteristics of the system
are known one can use the input bridge readings.
73

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay