[Amps] ?: Ceramic Switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ?: Ceramic Switch
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:17:18 -0800
Good morning everyone,
    I have a couple questions about a ceramic switch that someone on the
group may be able to address.

    The switch has square ceramic wafers about 1/4" think by 2-15/16"
square.   It has 10 positions.  The wafers are mounted to the index
assembly with ceramic standoffs.   The rotary contact has a triple wiper
and is coupled to the shaft by a 1-3/8" diameter by 5/16" thick ceramic
disk notched, on its circumference, every 90 degrees.   There is a mil
part number:  FSN-N-5930-296-9180  marked on the front of the metal index
assembly.

   I looked through SSoN's switch hoard and couldn't find anything
similar.

   Now the questions:

   Does anyone know where I might come by an extra wafer for this style
switch?

      and just curious...

   Does anyone know which manufacturer made this part?

73 & Thanks in advance,
  Marv  WC6W

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.