[Amps] 10 Meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 10 Meters
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br (Marcelo )
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:11:21 -0300
I am sorry, this goes beyond the normal focus on this reflector, butr I can
not let it pass.

Someone said:

> -And why, oh why, do DX stations who can barely speak English use phonetics
> they cannot pronounce?  It's really funny.  The French stations who use
> "Florida," a word that is nearly impossible to pronounce for them, instead
> of "France," which ought to be an easy one.

Well my friend, maybe he is trying to make things easier for you, looking for
some phonetics from your cultural background.
Don't laugh at someone who goes a step towards you. How many times did you
try to use some phonetics in french?

73's

Marcelo, PY1KN