[Amps] CB amps on e-Bay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB amps on e-Bay
From: jstrohm@texas.net (Jim Strohm)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:02:29 -0500
Thompson, you can KEEP your two cents, because money like yours isn't any
good in this part of America.

As a matter of fact, I *did* get my start on CB.  99% of the CBers I used
to know ran cleaner stations than 99% of the hams I know now.  A lot of
those same CBers are now respected hams in the local ham community.

Maybe someday you can rise to such a shining example.  Personally, I am not
holding my breath for some "Lazy As a Possum" like you to improve yourself.

If you have anything else to say, we can work out a sked on 7145.

Jim N6OTQ

w3lap@america.net accidentally got across high voltage and instead of