[Amps] 3-500Z problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3-500Z problem
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:41:54 -0400
Good luck with this one.  I just tried it with an aleady dead 3-500Z (older
Eimac; no ceramic pin support) that had a "crooked" plate - the whole plate
assembly popped loose and is "floating" around the grid structure.  Oh well -
nothing lost (too small for a lamp, anyway); it had worked for mny years
before failure; perhaps the differential expansion had already broken the spot
welds.

73,

Tom - WA2BPE