[Amps] ameritron manual

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ameritron manual
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:50:20 -0700
> Last time I checked a couple weeks ago they still did NOT have the
> schematics in the "on line" manuals.

        //Got it.  I see some of the manuals (AL-1500) are also simply not
there for download, at least not as of today.

        //However, as someone who's in the equipment manufacturing business
for several (successful) years, I don't see how supplying free spare manuals
should be part of anybody's business model.  We ship a manual with the
equipment.  If someone wants a replacement manual, we charge for it, and
quite a lot.

        -WB2WIK/6