[Amps] Muffin Fan on Swan Mark 1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Muffin Fan on Swan Mark 1
From: ko4nrbs@yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well I reinstalled a muffin fan on the back of the
Swan Mark 1.  I fused it seperately from the amp so I
would not blow fuses in the amp.  I checked the air
flow out of the amp using only the internal fan, then
hooked up the muffin fan for a comparison.  The
addition of the muffin fan sucking hot air out of the
amp does move a lot more air than just the internal
fan alone.  Maybe the hot air didn't do anything to
make the fan fail, I'll see with this new one.

Not scientifc by any means as I didn't use a
calibrated kleenex to check the air flow differences!!
73,
Bill

=====
Bill Smith KO4NR