[Amps] Gonset Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Gonset Amplifier
From: k7fm@teleport.com (COLIN LAMB)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:27:32 -0700
The Gonset 500-W was made in 1954 and covered 10 - 80 meters with provision
for 160.  SSB output is 250 watts PEP.  Am output is 90 Watts.  CW output
is 220 watts.  Uses 4 x 807 tubes in parallel with 4 866 Jr. in a bridge
circuit.  New cost $339.50.

It has a tuned input for use with the Central Electronics 10A exciter.

Perfect for driving with the newer 200 watt transceivers if you want a
power reducer.

Colin  K7FM