[Amps] Conversions/Modifications

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Conversions/Modifications
From: PLoret1648@aol.com (PLoret1648@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:20:03 EDT
Do any of you fine gents know of a dedicated engineer out there whom might
enjoy doing modifications as an aside? I have a couple of paging amp modules
of Motorola micor decent that I would like to have one of, the one on 2M
which produces 500w
admirably, transformed into something using two 8877's. Won't ever use all
the power, but i'd be something to have to EME with a hairbrush as an
antenna! There's info on the web about a couple of fella that tackled this
project some time ago, but it seems to drop in mid-subject, and can't get but
one pf the blokes to reply. I have marginal Material he sent me in the hard
disk here, so I can forward it if I find a suitor. I'm not qualified.Contact
me directly.
ploret1648@aol.com
73 de Paul

multipart/alternative