[Amps] Blower noise

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Blower noise
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:21:42 -0500
All measurements in 'db' ..really dB ... are comparisons ... to some
'standard'.
20 dB means NOTHING ... 20 dB above/below/gain/loss is meaningfull.

Now .. most SOUND measurements are in dBa .. that's a comparison to an
ACOUSTIC level of some measure.

20 dBa would mean 20 dB comparison above that level.

Don
N8DE